Lone Star DR's founder, Keith Vauquelin, is a recognized ERCOT Demand Response business and technical expert, now starting his second decade of working all phases of the ERCOT Demand Response industry.
Keith places customer human safety and infrastructure investment understanding / awareness / recommendation at the top of his priority list for every DR candidate customer. The customer's needs are always first on Keith's list of success-driven priorities.
On his time off, Keith does over-landing with a completely rebuilt and highly-modified 2001 Nissan Xterra, carpentry, house remodeling, landscaping, travelling, and caring for three rescue dogs.
Gabriela Coropcianu, an experienced Market Analyst, is known for helping and supporting clients as they develop marketing strategies for building a strong presence across a number of social platforms for Lone Star Demand Response.
Empathetic and adaptable, good with people both customers and staff. Fast learner and business focused with the record of improving business productivity. The experience encloses roles of market analyst, management and executive assistant.
By day you can follow her work on LSDR’s website and Blog. By night, she is typically busy following London’s online fashion stores or taking Instagram of her dogs.
Andreea Bujoreanu is the Senior Business Analyst at Lone Star Demand Response and loves helping people plan, conduct market analysis, and support the overall profitability of the business.
Proven track record of implementing systems and solutions that drive improvements in investment management and financial reporting. The experience encompasses roles of leadership with advanced knowledge of portfolio asset management systems, terrestrial, and space-based SCADA systems.
When she is not busy running budgeting and forecasting at her office, you can find her taking long walks in the woods, visiting national parks around Cluj, Romania and driving her boss crazy.
With the Significant Leverage of:
- Over three decades of professional technical experience
- Well-understood, best practices applied sales skills
- Professional and practical industrial education, and
- Training certification, ability, and leadership
- A great depth of experience in advanced, multi-disciplinary systems and operations management for mission-critical, high risk/high reward environments
Your Lone Star DR team brings their experience in the ERCOT Demand Response business to a marketplace filled with organizations which see Demand Response participation as a mere retail transaction, no different than buying a pair of shoes.
Lone Star Demand Response, LLC, was founded on February 14, 2017 to correct the challenges of lackluster and rogue ERCOT Demand Response service delivery fostered upon Commercial and Industrial electrical end-use customers of Texas as "normal."
Lone Star DR is working with existing and past DR customers, as well as new participants, every day, to correct consistently poor service delivery by their former Demand Response administrator.
Core Lone Star Demand Response requirements for delivering flawless, mission-critical success required, to its customers:
- Hard Work: Our team knows it must put the time and effort into certain success goals which ensure customers and partners are taken care of, through focused hard work, and in ways which allow them to focus on other responsibilities. No exceptions.
- No Frills: We know our competitors sell frills (load data services, web site access, end-point hardware devices) to cover their overall business losses in ERCOT Demand Response. Competitors also inflate a customer’s electricity price to cover the DR loss in a so-called “complimentary” Demand Response revenue stream. Lone Star DR gives your company the best revenue splits, completely independent of whom you purchase electricity from. Don’t be fooled – if you are purchasing electricity from the same sales entity pitching you on a combined electricity and DR play, your electricity price pays for your DR check. Lone Star DR gives your company the best revenue splits, completely independent of whom you purchase electricity from.
- Excellent Service: Lone Star Demand Response had aligned itself with the best service providers in the industry. We do not cut corners on managing your mission-critical electricity assets. Our systems are hardened to industrial-grade standards and practices which ensure absolute compliance with ERCOT Demand Response protocol requirements. We do not blame our customers and partners for mistakes made. We fix them. Permanently. Zero apology tours for poorly managed DR customers.
- Lone Star Integrity: Lone Star DR will NEVER underpay customer revenues, practice poor revenue accounting, offer questionable monthly reporting to customers and partners, and perform with a general or specific lack of attention to detail. Our accounting reports include all data which is used to derive payment values, monthly, and daily. We ensure your mission-critical DR service is top-notch. If you can’t believe your DR service provider’s good word, what is the point of doing business with them? The day a live curtailment or test event is called, do you prefer your company to be in business with a company which provides sloppy attention to detail and indifferent quality? Lone Star DR is the sole ERCOT DR provider which demands a customer service response of 100% superior service delivery. Can your business and employees afford to choose quantity over quality?
Your Lone Star DR team applies their professional skill and abilities to ensure successful DR compliance while minimizing participant risk, thereby maximizing successful DR participation for his valued customers. They are very comfortable working directly in sophisticated Commercial and Industrial environments requiring significant technical and analytical skills.
The deserts of the Permian Basin, the skyscrapers of Dallas and Houston, the wetlands of the Texas Gulf Coast, the plains of the Rio Grande Valley, or the awesome Hill Country of the Lone Star State are all very familiar industrial, commercial, and rural environments to your Lone Star DR team.
Lone Star DR is fortunate to have a team of lifetime-experienced professionals with discipline in high risk/high reward, adversarial, technically sophisticated, and complex multi-discipline environments. Their background and depth of experience as subject-matter experts enhance Lone Star DR’s ability to provide its customers and partners with simple, effective, and continuously reliable mission-critical success while participating in ERCOT Demand Response programs.